Controls Service Engineer
25 October 2022
We are seeking a dedicated candidate to be a part of the newly formed team with Controls Service Engineers. As a Controls Service Engineer you will provide technical assistance, solution development and onsite integration to customers for the Swisslog Controls Solutions.
Make an impact
- You will support our well known customers with world class support including troubleshooting, investigations, enhancements and optimizations.
- Rotational out of hours second line support is also part of the job to make sure that our customers can have a continuous production 24/7.
- Some customers will be your extended responsibility, you manage yearly site-visits, contracts, software and documentation.
- You will assist in Projects and contributing with your expertise, helping out with programming, testing and commissioning of PLC/HMI systems.
- Some part of the work is located at our customer sites within the Nordic region, therefor some traveling will be part of your work.
Bring to the team
- Academic diploma and/or practical experience in the field of electrical / controls engineering.
- Industrial experience with knowledge of Siemens S7/TIA and/or Beckhoff Twincat.
- Knowledge of reading and understanding electrical schematic drawings.
- Experience in managing subcontractors who is delivering electrical installations and controls systems.
- It is meritorious if you have experience of Intralogistics and industrial warehouse systems such as Conveyors, cranes etc.
Applicants should be service-minded and have great communication skills. A successful candidate is result oriented, takes initiative and establishes effective work relationships both internally and externally with clients. A strong analytical and problem solving mindset is also crucial to succeed in the position. It a requirement to have excellent skills in a local Nordic language and English.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.