Controls Competence Lead Hardware EMEA (m/f/d)
08 October 2021
Make an impact
- Ensure domain specific global standards are implemented and consistently maintained by involvement in quality gates and reviews
- Mentors and advises on all technical aspects of the respective specialist domain.
- Participate and support projects in the lessons learned process
- Contribute to assess and improve Product Readiness and Organizational Readiness in the region and together with TC.
- Acts as the ‘voice of the region’ relating to their functional domain
- Provides a mid- and long term view of technical and domain relevant trends and innovations affecting the company´s functional strategy and presents them clearly and concisely.
- Contribute directly utilizing domain specific skills and experience to operational projects with significant complexity or value.
- Keep and gain knowledge by involvement in specific Realizing projects in local team about 40% of total effort.
- Represents Swisslog externally supporting domain specific specialist events
Bring to the team
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Expert knowledge and experience in the standard Swisslog Controls products and development process in EPLAN.
- Experience in the logistic market
- Applies consistently the quality process as a tool to support projects.
- Knowledge of other areas of the company of which Controls need to cooperate with, as well as extensive knowledge about the customer requirements
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.