Business Development Manager (m/w/d) EMEA
04 August 2021
Make an impact
- Target plans with actions are developed, together with the local Sales functions
- Driving the acquisition of defined Top target customers directly, before handing over to Sales
- Together with Marketing, Business Development is fully supporting an effective Lead Generation process, aimed at our target markets and ideal fit customer profiles
- Key user of the company CRM system in regards of the business development and lead generation processes
- Plan and carry out business development activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Monitor and report on business development activities and provide relevant management information.
- Support Marketing in carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Monthly reporting to the EMEA Business Development and Sales and Accounts management team on Lead Generation (volume, number, health and conversion rate)
Bring to the team
- You are educated to degree level or higher in the fields of: Marketing, Business, Sales, Commercial
- Proven track record in Intra-logistic market and applications knowledge
- The ability to interact face-to-face with customers at a high level (e.g. C-Level).
- Proven successes of working within a professional business development or sales environment, having supported via market research, lead generation and supporting bid proposals.
- The ability to conduct presentations at a professional level.
- A proven competency of working with CRM systems.
- A high level of computer literacy, combined with a natural creative flair and a close attention to detail
- Your German an English skills are fluent
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.