Efficient and reliable order picking with ItemPiQ
With ItemPiQ, item picking for e-commerce, retail and pharmaceuticals can be fulfilled rapidly and accurately. The robot cell is designed to handle repeated piece picking, error-free.
The robot is operational 24/7 and can pick and place products from a source into a target bin or carton.
This allows companies to better cover seasonal peaks such as Black Friday and the Holiday season. Thanks to the robot-based order picking, operating costs can be reduced in the long term and staff shortages overcome.
ItemPiQ picks single items efficiently from a source bin into target bin or carton
ItemPiQ’s intelligent vision system recognizes and picks a large variety of items. It identifies the grip points of unknown articles, greatly simplifying the learning process.
Thanks to its multi-function gripper, the robot can handle a wide variety of common products in retail, e-commerce and pharmaceutical industries weighing up to 1.5 kg. Depending on size, weight, product-to-robot system and storage method, ItemPiQ can pick up to 1,000 items per hour.
What makes Swisslog’s ItemPiQ truly unique?
ItemPiQ is unparalleled in its flexibility and intelligence:
- ItemPiQ copes easily with changing assortments. Its multi-functional gripper can handle a wide range of products thanks to four different grasping methods, selected according to the products being picked and placed.
- ItemPiQ sets the base for artificial intelligence: Our intelligent vision system can detect unknown items and choose the best picking method, simplifying the teaching process.
- Easy-to-use user interface means every user can operate the robot without any robot knowledge.
- ItemPiQ can be easily integrated with the AutoStore automated storage system.
- ItemPiQ is seamlessly integrated with SynQ software to ensure reliable operation.
- Thanks to a standard interface, ItemPIQ can be connected to any WMS system.