Systems Operations Site Manager
9. juni 2021
Hvad du bevirker hos os
- Manage the customer support contract throughout entire life cycle, to include design, offer, monitor, renew, reassess and upgrade.
- Provide guidance and oversight of technicians and mechanics and manage day to day operations.
- Direct and plan the daily, weekly, and monthly preventative and predictive maintenance inspections.
- Direct the activities of the shift leaders to ensure adherence to procedures, processes and performance related to the AS/RS.
- Direct and facilitate the training of shift leaders in respect to the Swisslog system.
- Enforce the adherence to safe operational conduct including but not limited to: lock-out-tag-out, confined space, walkway clearance and noise protection.
- Oversight of customer communication plan and execution; routinely seek feedback and use to improve customer satisfaction
- Periodically communicate customer status to the rest of WDS to ensure all may remain knowledgeable on customer growth, needs, and potential projects.
- Provide consultation to show the customer how our products may add value to their business. Maintain a thorough understanding of customer’s business, current and future. Promote modernization efforts among installed base
- Establish and maintain Customer Advocacy role. Develop strong relationship with customer
- Monitor budgeted revenue intake leveraging all necessary resources to meet budgetary goals
- Identify and capture Swisslog opportunities within installed base outside the scope of original project delivery
- Identify product quality issues that have major impact on contract costs, customer satisfaction and future product sales
- Champion the development of new or the improvement of existing service products based upon customer feedback and needs
- Divert crisis situations by proactive escalation of key customer issues to appropriate levels, including involvement of Swisslog technicians, individual business unit managers, and engineering design teams
- Manage spare parts inventory to ensure system availability while avoiding carrying excess inventory.
Hvad du bringer med
B.A. /B.S. in Business or Engineering Management field or equivalent job experience.
2 years’ experience as a manager
2 years as part of a Service team or service product sales
Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Supply chain management (fundamental understanding);
- Products, applications, and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry
- Small P&L management or financial management skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Attention to Detail;
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog tilbyder dig mulighed for personlig videreudvikling, mens du arbejder med os på en retningsvisende mission: at ændre intralogistikkens fremtid ved, at vi skaber en æra med robotbaserede og dataunderstøttede løsninger, der giver fremragende kundefordele. Vi er stolte af vores schweiziske rødder, men mulighederne, som vi tilbyder, er globale. Vi forventer ikke perfektion, men collaboration, commitment, clarity og competence (vores core values) af alle vores medarbejdere. Til gengæld tilbyder vi dig chancen for at være del af den drivende kraft bag løsninger, der ændrer fremtiden.