Senior Java / JEE Software Developer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
5. juni 2017
Hvad du bevirker hos os
- Responsible for the design and development of the Company’s next generation Warehouse Management System, Visualization and Control system.
- Responsible for creating new components for standard frameworks and product either on his/her own or in a small team.
- Involved in delivering defined parts of project including design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation in accordance with design requirements, QA rules and guideline.
- Assists other units/departments in realizing projects.
- Responsible in maintaining awareness of new and related technologies.
- Document developed software applications and tools.
- Analyze Kernel and component requirements to define and build test cases
- Analyze Kernel and component designs to define and build test cases
- Perform the release testing to certify compliance to the release test prior to release
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review with software quality manager to ensure quality compliance
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review of test environment metrics to ensure that they are bringing the value required
Hvad du bringer med
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or any equivalent degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Deep software engineering knowledge
- Deep logistics application knowledge
- Deep quality and development process knowledge
- Logistics know-how for automated and manual solutions
- Knowledge in SQL, OO, Java and JEE solutions
- Knowledge in developing solutions on Oracle databases
- Deep software development and realization experience
- Experience in Logistics and automated logistics solutions
- Plans and organizes multiple tasks and projects
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions
- Willingness to work extra hours during peak times
Swisslog tilbyder dig mulighed for personlig videreudvikling, mens du arbejder med os på en retningsvisende mission: at ændre intralogistikkens fremtid ved, at vi skaber en æra med robotbaserede og dataunderstøttede løsninger, der giver fremragende kundefordele. Vi er stolte af vores schweiziske rødder, men mulighederne, som vi tilbyder, er globale. Vi forventer ikke perfektion, men collaboration, commitment, clarity og competence (vores core values) af alle vores medarbejdere. Til gengæld tilbyder vi dig chancen for at være del af den drivende kraft bag løsninger, der ændrer fremtiden.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities