ProMove is highly reliable due to its rigid, design and the gentle load handling is made possible by the use of its compact starter concept. Possible configurations include a high capacity conveyor system to feed an automated pallet warehouse.
ProMove is delivered as a complete set of assembled elements. Sensors and motors are pre-wired and each element is pre-tested for fast installation and commissioning.
What makes Swisslog’s ProMove so unique?
- Compact conveyors with reduced energy consumption and configurations adaptable to your warehousing needs.
- Compact design fits into tight layouts. High strength thanks to the structure of the conveyor sides.
- Ability to adapt system elements for specific projects.
- High efficiency motors (Standard SS-EN 60034-30-1) with adjustable speed.
- Motor sizes are adapted to each project to suit the actual load weight, friction and required throughput.
- Unique drive technique that ramps speed up and down to help keep loads stable. This technology also optimizes energy consumption, reduces wear and prolongs the service life of the transporter.
- Rigid construction allows long distance between legs for easy cleaning of floors.
- Flexible software module for a smart integration and optimal material flow.
What if you could increase throughput and reduce costs at the same time? That is exactly what Rusta did using ProMove