Each vehicle can step in for another and do its job. The system remains operational even with a reduced fleet. Goods can also be picked manually, if necessary.
React quickly to changes of goods range. The standard mobile racks can be customized for different sized and shaped articles. This is especially suitable for the fashion industry where clothes require hangers. Warehouse building requirements are also very modest. Thanks to the simplicity of its components, the system can easily be moved to another location. This also means the system can be installed in urban areas where builings have mostly low ceilings.
Start small and expand flexibly in line with your performance and growing volumes by adding more vehicles. Project implementation and employee training is accomplished very quickly. Complete installation takes less than 6 months.
What makes Swisslog’s CarryPick system unique?
- Smart software solutions with improved algorithms to optimize the way items are allocated for storage and picking.
- Integrated into Swisslog’s Software SynQ. In addition to the core processes you get access to analytical tools. These will help you to better evaluate and make smart decisions in your warehouse.
- Our certified safety system ensures a safe working environment for your employees.
- Intuitive and ergonomic work stations ensure easy and error-free operation with touch screens and pick- and put-to-light.
- Perfect for those starting an online, retail or omnichannel business: CarryPick can also be financed via leasing, renting or pay-by-pick to reduce your investment risk.