Software Application Engineer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
7 April, 2016
Make an impact
- Incumbent is to provide elements within modules, with less full module responsibility.
- Focus more on internal team specifications rather than customer requirements.
- Assist to develop design specification, test plan, and release note.
- Assist in setup, configuration, and rules according to requirement.
- Develop design specification according to requirement specification.
- Solid understanding of the customer's operational working practices and requirements.
- Adhere to the appropriate design strategies and development methodologies, as defined by the Software Project Manager and Company quality procedures.
- Recognize, identify cause of bug and able to apply fixes to resolve it.
- Participate in commissioning and testing the Warehouse Management System Software at various sites.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant IT disciplines with a minimum of 2-3 years of related working experience
- Knowledgeable and experiences in Java Programming Language.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to adhere to priorities and meet tight deadline.
- Flexible to travel abroad for a minimum period of 1 month.
- Prior work experience in Warehousing / ERP is an added advantage.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities