Senior System Support Engineer (Java)
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
16 February, 2020
Make an impact
Be a part of our Software teams- choose your preferred experience covering projects across Asia regions (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Korea, Japan, etc.). Here's your chance to experience a variety of cultures while applying and expanding your skillset.
- Provide support to Swisslog customers globally.
- Develop enhancements (change order), which include requirement specification, low-level design, and development.
- Provide software maintenance on site. Assist customers to troubleshoot and enhance software operation processes.
- Perform work pertaining to software functionality, GAP analysis, database tuning, product performance analysis, bug fixing, software back porting, etc.
- Good understanding of the customer’s operational needs and requirements.
- Involve in software projects execution globally.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or equivalent with at least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Java programming, a plus point each if you are familiar with: J2EE / JEE / EJB / JSF.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle / MS SQL Database and Warehousing / ERP are additional advantages.
- Basic administration skills in servers (AIX / Windows).
- Energetic, and have sense of responsibilities to achieve goals.
- Keen to improve interpersonal skills.
- Independent in task execution and problem solving in technical issues.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days work week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities