14 April 2021
Working as part of our #SystemEngineering team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Develop Subcontractor Bid Specifications in conjunction with other Swisslog personnel and Engineering Team
- Primary customer contact along with Account Manager during proposal
- Develop proposal plan to meet due date
- Coordinate and assist in development of proposal concepts and alternates. Develop solutions that reduce costs by 20% over the base bid.
Bring to the team
- 4 Year Engineering bachelor’s degree preferably Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical.
- Considerable material handling industry experience is an acceptable substitute for an engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years in the material handling or construction industry working on solutions and preparing proposals for multi-million-dollar projects consisting of one or more of the following product: AS/RS, conveyors, AGVS, WMS, palletizing, etc.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERExcellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- Amazing 401K with company match
- 12-13 paid holidays
- 3 weeks vacation