System Engineer - Control
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
23 September 2020
Make an impact
- Preparation of sub-system / equipment interface and quality assurance documents.
- Review detail control system and safety design documents / layouts, schematic drawings and cabinet designs.
- Development of control software, emulation and SCADA for material handling system.
- Preparation of test specification, periodical quality assurance inspection and conduct factory acceptance test for sub-system / equipment suppliers.
- Evaluation and selection of potential material handling equipment, electrical and control components.
- Review of specification documents, detailed drawings and control software from suppliers.
- Co-ordination of M&E interface with customer / building contractor.
- Conduct electrical, hardware, and sub-system control software commissioning, as well as supervise electrical site installation.
Bring to the team
- Degree holder in Electrical or Controls or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in project, related to industrial.
- Advanced in EPLAN P8 and AutoCad design for switch board, power cabinet, control cabinet and field electrical & control installation compliance to EN, IEC, ISO, AS/NZS, GB or other international standard.
- Experience with PLC programming, SCADA, EtherCat / Profinet / Profibus / TCPIP protocol, Variable Speed Drives, Safety Devices, Scanners and Control components.
- Advanced in PLC Structured Text, Function Block, Data Block and Ladder programming (Beckhoff - TwinCat 2 / TwinCat3, Siemens – STEP 7 / TIA).
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- A team player with strong customer focused.
- Working experience in automated material handling system is an added advantage but not essential.
- Proficiency in English (oral & written) is a must.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Willing to travel both domestically and overseas on short notice. Minimum travelling duration will range from minimum 1 week to maximum 2 - 3 months on site.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days work week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment and Wellness facilities