Field Service Engineer (Bloomfield, MO)
31 March 2021
Make an impact
| Support, maintain, repair, and upgrade installed system customer base. |
Perform services required by assigned customer on periodic basis.
Maintain competence in our industry and in Swisslog products and services.
Responsible for executing telephone and on-site customer field support
Troubleshoot systems down to component level.
Bring to the team
- 3-5 years experience in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated; excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated presentation skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in giving technical training to groups preferred
- Address problems and provide proactive solutions that enhance customers’ operational efficiencies.
- High level of motivation and sound work ethic
- General knowledge of products, applications, and experience in controls technology, experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills are required.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.