2 August 2021
Make an impact
- Responsible for the integration of the different sub-systems and equipment (internal and external) in an Integrated Material Handling Project.
- Participate in Detail Engineering and Execution Design by checking that the different sub-systems and the Supervisory Software System (WMS) technically and functionally work together.
- Coordinate on site the integration and commissioning of the material handling sub-systems.
- Plan, organize and fulfil in due time all sub-system Acceptance Tests and the Operational Ramp-Up for the project in collaboration with the Project Manager and Software Project Manager
- Plan, organize and fulfil in due time together with the Software Project Manager all integration tests between the sub-systems and the Supervisory SW system (WMS)
- Being the onsite contact person for the customer and suppliers
Bring to the team
- Academic recognition and practical experience in the field of electrical/controls engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding & practical experience of integrated material handling systems
- Several years industrial experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of technical related tasks, working with an experienced team of Professional Engineers and Project Managers
- Practical experience of electrical and or controls engineering.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.