SynQ links AutoStore control functions with customer-specific components such as existing ERP, WMS and MFCS installations or automated material flow control system solutions (conveyors, pallet systems, AGVs, etc.). Quick and easy to set up, SynQ synchronizes and optimizes all warehouse processes and creates absolute transparency at all levels and in real time.
SynQ from Swisslog
- A field-proven platform with well over 400 customer installations
- Compatible with all common third-party ERP systems
- Cloud-based as well as on-premise deployable
- Modular design with unlimited extendibility
By linking AutoStore with SAP EWM, Swisslog paves the way for a holistic material fl ow control with a wide range of functions. SAP EWM can be easily and seamlessly integrated into existing SAP structures - as a decentralized system or embedded in SAP S/4 HANA environments.
Swisslog’s services as an SAP Silver Partner include, among others
- Integration of data generated by AutoStore into the functionality of SAP EWM
- Migration SAP WM to SAP EWM
- EWM implementation fully integrated into warehouse processes with or without automation technology
- Creation of EWM templates for customers with multiple locations to standardize logistics processes across the company
- 24/7 support (Level 2 & 3) for all SAP EWM managed processes (in-house and third-party systems)