Solution Design Engineer
9 luglio 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #Solutionsdesign Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Our Solution Design department plays an important role in our sales process with both new and existing customers.
As a Solution Designer, you will have a technical responsibility for the concept and detailed design in consulting studies and sales projects as well as submitting fixed price proposals to customers. You will collaborate closely with internal resources such as design support, Software Solution Architect, PLC control specialists and external subcontractors.
A colpo d'occhio
Cosa puoi realizzare con noi
- To be able to analyse customer’s business data, identify existing problems or opportunities and to be able to effectively communicate these to the rest of the team.
- To use knowledge of trends and drivers in our customer industries, to evaluate the best concept that differentiates Swisslog from our competitors and adds value to our proposition, highlight pro and cons and identify the best one through ROI and Business Case models.
- To work in an international project-related team, supporting the preparation of the offer/contract, together with Sales, local designer, Technology Centre, System engineering, Cost estimating department, controls/software architect and simulation team to sell the system to respective customer.
- Design concepts (preferably through Autodesk or 3D tools) including material flow diagrams, sizes and requirements of the functional areas, presenting them to other internal or external stakeholders.
- Support and trigger the design review process to validate the design and protect the company from technical risks.
- To actively contribute to the development of standard solution in collaboration with solution centre.
- Collect feedback from customers/markets regarding solutions in our strategic market segments and share information internally
Qual è il tuo contributo
- Bachelor degree or higher in engineering from School of Applied Sciences/University or equivalent
- Some experience with technical solutions, preferably automation and logistics
- Experience with AutoCad and knowledge in 3D is beneficial, but not required
- We use SketchUp and Revit and experience with these tools is an advantage, but not a requirement. Training in all tools will be provided.
- Committed, inspired and motivated
- Independent and flexible
- Proficient in communication and relationship building
- Service minded
- Team player
La nostra promessa
Swisslog ti offre l'opportunità di sviluppo personale lavorando con noi in una mission pionieristica: cambiare il futuro dell'intralogistica, creando un'era di soluzioni robotizzate e basate sui dati che generano un eccezionale valore per il cliente. Siamo orgogliosi delle nostre radici svizzere, ma offriamo opportunità globali. Non ci aspettiamo la perfezione, ma da tutti i nostri collaboratori ci attendiamo collaborazione, impegno, chiarezza e competenza (i nostri valori fondamentali). In cambio, offriamo la possibilità di far parte della forza trainante che sta dietro a soluzioni che cambiano il futuro.