Your focus will be on delivering high quality and efficient troubleshooting of development applications across Australia and New Zealand.
27 settembre 2021
A colpo d'occhio
Cosa puoi realizzare con noi
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including update of specifications, module design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house and on-site), and documentation.
- Develop applications based on Java JEE, Web and Oracle PL/SQL technologies embedded into the company’s product frameworks.
- Development includes frontend and backend solutions and testing the software in accordance with design requirements and test plans based on the functional specifications.
- Resolve software support incidents within defined SLA’s agreed with local CS Support Department heads.
- Identify root cause issues with live operational sites and develop permanent solutions to aid continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of software trackers, but highlighting defects within support incidents and ensures those are resolved.
- Implement minor change orders for installed base solutions.
- Available for support outside of office hours (based on escalations) & participate in regular meetings with the implementation team.
Qual è il tuo contributo
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- JAVA (version 1.8 or later) Programming.
- JUnit and Test Driven Development.
- Some years of experience with software development.
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
- Has knowledge in programming Java SE & EE business (backend) and web applications (frontend).
- Is knowledgeable with OO principles and techniques (Java architectures, design patterns).
- Holds knowledge about test driven development, preferably based on JUnit and Mockito.
- Some understanding of Application Servers, preferably Oracle GlassFish or Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic.
- Database design and SQL programming knowledge.
- Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry (desirable).
- Experience with automated material flow systems conveyor, crane, etc. (desirable).
- Some years of experience in consulting or system integration (desirable).
- Excellent time management skills for the coordination of multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A team player attitude and positive outlook.
- Willingness to travel as and when required (interstate and overseas).
- Must have working rights in Australia.
- Java Persistence API, O-R Mapping, EclipseLink.
- JEE Multi-layer Architecture; Popular JEE containers like WebLogic, WildFly.
- EJB3, Contexts and Dependency Injection.
- Web Services, SOAP XML or RESTful.
- Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins and Sonar.
La nostra promessa
Swisslog ti offre l'opportunità di sviluppo personale lavorando con noi in una mission pionieristica: cambiare il futuro dell'intralogistica, creando un'era di soluzioni robotizzate e basate sui dati che generano un eccezionale valore per il cliente. Siamo orgogliosi delle nostre radici svizzere, ma offriamo opportunità globali. Non ci aspettiamo la perfezione, ma da tutti i nostri collaboratori ci attendiamo collaborazione, impegno, chiarezza e competenza (i nostri valori fondamentali). In cambio, offriamo la possibilità di far parte della forza trainante che sta dietro a soluzioni che cambiano il futuro.