Customer Service Account Manager
22 settembre 2022
The CS Account Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring a long-term customer relationship (lifetime partnership).
A colpo d'occhio
Cosa puoi realizzare con noi
• Regular customer visits
• Knowing the client's activities and identifying, picking up and selling potential for projects
• Being the contact person for every customer need, providing contacts to the appropriate Swisslog departments, coordinating a wide range of internal departments in order to achieve the services required by the customer and complete the tasks set.
• Develop multi-year planning for the customer by use of CMDB
• Elaboration of support and maintenance contracts and concepts, if necessary, in cooperation with other Swisslog units
• Consulting and sales of modernization and extension projects
• Inform the customer about new Swisslog products / services and organisational changes if required.
• Analyse the financial overview prepared by the responsible consultant. If necessary, plan and implement improvement measures to ensure profitability.
• Creation of visit reports
• Regular update of SalesForce
• Establish new customer relationships
• Administrative support of contracts, ensuring contract invoicing
• Keeping customer database up to date
Qual è il tuo contributo
• Ensuring the agreed order intake (OI/GP) in compliance with the specifications regarding deadlines, quality, technology to be used, and costs.
• Use of own technical knowledge as a consulting service for customers and for project costing. Carrying out and checking project calculations
• Ensure external and internal customer satisfaction by regular proactive enquiries about the current situation and expectations.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers.
Analytical thinking and decision making
• High degree of independence in connection with the solutions to be worked out. Coordinate decisions with customers and superiors.
• Leading sales project teams for assigned customers.
• Technical advice and support to ACM and customers on various topics incl. initial solution proposals.
• Open and constructive cooperation with customers and team members. Offer support to colleagues.
• Proactively communicate with customers and superiors to ensure the flow of information.
La nostra promessa
Swisslog ti offre l'opportunità di sviluppo personale lavorando con noi in una mission pionieristica: cambiare il futuro dell'intralogistica, creando un'era di soluzioni robotizzate e basate sui dati che generano un eccezionale valore per il cliente. Siamo orgogliosi delle nostre radici svizzere, ma offriamo opportunità globali. Non ci aspettiamo la perfezione, ma da tutti i nostri collaboratori ci attendiamo collaborazione, impegno, chiarezza e competenza (i nostri valori fondamentali). In cambio, offriamo la possibilità di far parte della forza trainante che sta dietro a soluzioni che cambiano il futuro.