25 febbraio 2021
Working as part of our #Engineering team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
A colpo d'occhio
Cosa puoi realizzare con noi
The successful candidate must deliver all aspects of the engineering service with key KPI guidelines. Additionally, you must represent the Company in a professional manner and maintain a good customer relationship.
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company
Qual è il tuo contributo
- It is crucial that you have good all round engineering skills. In addition, it is essential that you are well versed and competent in controlling systems and mechanics as well as having a broad knowledge of electronics. All of which must be supported by a formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering.
- You must also be flexible as you will be required to work rotational 12-hour shifts (days and nights). In addition to this, you must be able to work and rescue at height.
La nostra promessa
Swisslog ti offre l'opportunità di sviluppo personale lavorando con noi in una mission pionieristica: cambiare il futuro dell'intralogistica, creando un'era di soluzioni robotizzate e basate sui dati che generano un eccezionale valore per il cliente. Siamo orgogliosi delle nostre radici svizzere, ma offriamo opportunità globali. Non ci aspettiamo la perfezione, ma da tutti i nostri collaboratori ci attendiamo collaborazione, impegno, chiarezza e competenza (i nostri valori fondamentali). In cambio, offriamo la possibilità di far parte della forza trainante che sta dietro a soluzioni che cambiano il futuro.