From pick to patient. Perfectly.
PillPick® automates the picking and packaging of unit-dose medication (pills, vials, syringes and ampoules), then loads them onto a plastic ring so patients never miss a dose and nurses can send more time delivering high-quality care.
- Eliminate human touches throughout packaging dispensing and returns processes
- Store over 50,000 unit doses
- Create a more efficient pharmacy workflow
- Ensure the right patient gets the right medication with barcode verification
- Reduce the risk of dispensing and administering the wrong medications with the PickView™ Vision System
- Automate the process from the loading of bulk medication to restocking returns
- Get complete visibility into your pharmacy operations
Did you know the average medication gets handled 10 times before it gets to the patient?
For every 100,000 prescriptions, one study found that pharmacists made an average of five errors. In the high-stakes medical setting, you want a solution that can save lives… and lawsuits.
The PickRingTM Advantage
Our patented PickRing organizes medication on a single ring for each patient. Each single-dose unit has a bar code, which reduces the opportunity for missed medications and speeds up administration time. PickRings can be loaded according to drug name or sequenced by administration time. They also can be transported in cassettes, carts or pneumatic tube systems.
Robotic automation works around the clock, off the clock.
Thanks to automated picking and packaging, hospitals around the world are tapping into unparalleled accuracy, control and traceability – and increasing safety for patients.
Complete traceability of medications = complete visibility into your pharmacy operations.
And not just that, but reduced operational costs through waste reduction.
From packaging and labeling bulk pharmaceuticals into unit doses, to storing barcoded doses, to automatically assembling patient-specific medications, PillPick is the ultimate automated pharmacy system for patient safety and operational efficiency. With the PickView™ Vision System, a single dose’s image can be retrieved at any time, enabling hospitals to provide documentation that the right drug was in the right package.