- Create sound technical solutions which optimize proposals submitted to clients using knowledge of AutoCAD systems 2D/3D; MS Office (PPT, Excel, Access); and project, risk and quality management; cost estimation and financial analysis; developing technical proposals and request for proposals; logistic and supply chain management; and modelling and simulation
- Develop subcontractor bid specifications in conjunction with other personnel and the Engineering Team
- Serve as the primary customer contact along with Account Manager during proposal
- Develop proposal plans to meet due dates
- Conduct cost engineering analysis and throughput analysis
- Coordinate and assist in the development of proposal concepts and alternates
- Develop solutions that reduce costs over the base bid and coordinate suppliers including developing requests for proposals (RFPs), answering and documenting responses to questions, and reviewing offers for a variety of products to ensure compliance with system performance and quality standards
- Master of Science in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or other closely related field, or Bachelor's plus five years of progressive engineering experience, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD systems 2D/3D; MS Office (PPT, Excel, Access); Project management; Risk management; Quality management; Cost estimation and Financial Analysis; Developing technical proposals & Request for Proposals; Logistic & Supply Chain Management; Modelling & Simulation.