Working as part of our #ConsultingAndSolutionDesign team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
- Support the sales and consulting team with knowledge related to building interface (rack designs, floor loads, HVAC, Fire Suppression, mezzanine designs, electrical power & air connection requirements
- Support Logistic Consultants with technical equipment dimensioning and ASRS rack layouts based on instructions from Logistic Consultant
- Proactively own design optimization initiatives and suggestion optimal ASRS rack designs (based on rack vendors typical designs and required client application).
- Support Sales, System Engineering & Consultants with writing specifications for building interface parts in Swisslog budget and firm bid documents.
- Design and dimension rack/ASRS solutions using Swisslog tools. Specify requirements for rack vendors and others related to building interface.
- Be a subject Matter Expert in building interface (relative to material handling equipment) within Consumer Goods BU.
- Execute CAD drawings to show the rack configurations and ASRS solutions
- Location details: Remote work is available for this position. We prefer candidates in the eastern time zone.
We search for talented and motivated team players – people who want to enjoy an engaging work experience at one of our many locations around the world – people who wish to fully realize their potential.