Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Working as part of our #SoftwareDevelopment Teams with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
- As a member of the Core Software Development team you will architect and develop components for Swisslog’s standard software frameworks and solutions based on JAVA/JEE, EJB, JPA and JSF.
- You transform functional requirements into software design, code and validate it according to the defined test cases.
- You coordinate and coach a team of software engineers
- Furthermore, you follow and foster agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- By ensuring that all the relevant instructions and standards of our Quality Management System are adhered, you actively contribute to the success of the team.
- You assist other units within Swisslog to realize projects by providing cost-effective solutions within the domain of automated robotic based palletizing.
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Sound experience in a commercial software development environment and understanding of intralogistics processes
- Knowledge in OO-Analysis and Design
- Strong skills in Java (SE, EE) and enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Ability and interest for optimization problems and algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English