Senior Java / JEE Software Developer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
- Responsible for the design and development of the Company’s next generation Warehouse Management System, Visualization and Control system.
- Responsible for creating new components for standard frameworks and product either on his/her own or in a small team.
- Involved in delivering defined parts of project including design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation in accordance with design requirements, QA rules and guideline.
- Assists other units/departments in realizing projects.
- Responsible in maintaining awareness of new and related technologies.
- Document developed software applications and tools.
- Analyze Kernel and component requirements to define and build test cases
- Analyze Kernel and component designs to define and build test cases
- Perform the release testing to certify compliance to the release test prior to release
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review with software quality manager to ensure quality compliance
- Periodic (minimum once per year) review of test environment metrics to ensure that they are bringing the value required
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or any equivalent degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Deep software engineering knowledge
- Deep logistics application knowledge
- Deep quality and development process knowledge
- Logistics know-how for automated and manual solutions
- Knowledge in SQL, OO, Java and JEE solutions
- Knowledge in developing solutions on Oracle databases
- Deep software development and realization experience
- Experience in Logistics and automated logistics solutions
- Plans and organizes multiple tasks and projects
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions
- Willingness to work extra hours during peak times
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities