Working as part of our #Engineering team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
The successful candidate must deliver all aspects of the engineering service with key KPI guidelines. Additionally, you must represent the Company in a professional manner and maintain a good customer relationship.
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company
- It is crucial that you have good all round engineering skills. In addition, it is essential that you are well versed and competent in controlling systems and mechanics as well as having a broad knowledge of electronics. All of which must be supported by a formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering.
- You must also be flexible as you will be required to work rotational 12-hour shifts (days and nights). In addition to this, you must be able to work and rescue at height.