Field Service Engineer
Perform services required by assigned customer on periodic basis.
Maintain competence in our industry and in Swisslog products and services.
Responsible for executing telephone and on-site customer field support
Troubleshoot systems down to component level.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated; excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated presentation skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in giving technical training to groups preferred
- Address problems and provide proactive solutions that enhance customers’ operational efficiencies.
- High level of motivation and sound work ethic
- General knowledge of products, applications, and experience in controls technology, experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills are required. Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change.