Software Solution Architect
- The Software Solution Architect will work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate software solutions for potential projects.
- The successful candidate will consult for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase, supporting the Software Sales & Consulting team. Ensuring that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- This role will support testers in the evaluation of potential defects based on the define software requirements inhouse and onsite during the integration phase.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps.
- The Software Solution Architect will hand over his knowledge about the implemented solution to the Software Support Team and assist them building up the customer- and project specific knowledge.
- The successful candidate has experience working with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- You will have working knowledge of software applications and interfaces.
- The candidate has experience in the role of sales or consultancy and performing as main contact to internal + external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French.
- It is desirable to have experience in the supply chain or logistics industry and experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.