- Actively manage and prioritize all open problems across all clients.
Develop project plans with tasks and resources required as necessary.
- As required, oversee solution implementations at site(s) to ensure high level of service especially from the external vendors and to establish relationship with customers.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to assign tasks for resolution and confirm deadlines.
- Actively follow up until problem resolution and deployment.
- Champion root cause analysis for each open problem with support from internal experts to develop the required steps for resolution.
Estimate costs of resolving problems and ensure that costs are managed within the budget
- Develop and execute a customer communication plan; routinely seek feedback and always aspire to improve customer satisfaction.
Keep customers well informed and develop schedules to ensure minimum loss of productivity.
- Prepare status reports to inform all relevant parties on the status of problem resolution.
- Develop plans to test the solutions before deployment to ensure 100% First time deployment success
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in Material Handling and/or Logistics
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- A high degree of organizational and time management skills and excellent verbal/written communications skills is required.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change
- Supply chain management (fundamental understanding);
- Products, applications, and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Attention to Detail
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work independently