5 maart 2021
In een oogopslag
Wat je bij ons bereikt
- Provide safety leadership and work closely with the Operational Directors, Human Resources and Business Unit Directors in creating and maintaining a climate in which individuals feel safety has high value and that they are clear about responsibilities, safety aims and objectives within the business
- Serve as the primary contact on safety issues and as the regional safety expert with clients, regulators, and company staff.
- Serve as the primary contact on safety issues and as the regional safety expert with clients, regulators, and company staff
- Create, manage, and review site-specific safety plans
- Maintain the accident and ‘near miss’ records and prepare reports for Health and Safety Committee, using statistical and other analytical tools. Inform HR of accidents or incidents that require notification
- Manage internal incidents; ensure that safety emergencies and injuries are properly addressed and documented
- Ensure that a thorough accident management system is in place, to undertake risk assessment processes to identify hazards and to ensure that appropriate control measures are in place
- Review and develop all aspects of Swisslog’s Health and Safety Policy, and ensure that it is implemented consistently throughout the business. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, Site Health and Safety Managers, Regional Managers, local representatives, and subcontractors.
- Lead and direct the Safety Committee with quarterly meetings
- Review all contract documents and subcontractor safety programs to ensure they are compliant with Corporate and OSHA safety regulations.
- Identify required safety training needed in each department and organize if needed
- Ensure that appropriate training records are renewed and maintained in compliance with legal requirements to include OSHA
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new, and upcoming Health and Safety legislation and ensure that Swisslog has systems and procedures in place to meet legal compliance.
- Provide proper training to staff and project personnel in emergency response plan procedures
- Achieve the objectives given by the regional management
- Occasionally it may be necessary to carry out other duties as required by the business.
- Report monthly the results of audits, incidents, and other safety actions to your line manager to present in the Senior MGMT meetings monthly
Wat jij al in je bagage hebt
- Bachelor's degree required
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- CPR/First Aid
- Certified OSHA Outreach Trainer
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER certificate
- ISO 45001 or OHSAS 180001
- Travel 25-50% of the year.
- A minimum of 5 years’ safety-related experience is preferred.
- A background in automated material handling equipment and implementation is preferred.
Swisslog biedt jou de mogelijkheid om je persoonlijk verder te ontwikkelen terwijl je met ons aan een toonaangevende missie werkt: de toekomst van de intralogistiek te veranderen in een toekomst waarin robot- en gegevensgebaseerde oplossingen optimale oplossingen voor klanten ontwikkelen. Wij zijn trots op onze Zwitserse afkomst. Maar onze mogelijkheden zijn wereldwijd. Wij verwachten geen perfectie maar vooral Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity en Competence (onze core values) van al onze medewerkers. Aan jou bieden we de kans om deel uit te maken van de drijvende kracht achter oplossingen die de toekomst veranderen.