Software Project Manager
12. januar 2021
Working as part of our #Project Management team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Oppgavene dine hos oss
The role leads the software process by managing the software requirements from the sales phase to the realization phase (specification review, software test and integration) to system support after project delivery. The role is the single point of contact for the customer regarding all software requirements.
- Support and collaborates with other project team members during the different phases of the projects
- Ensures that any changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- Daily management of project schedule and progress
- Communicates all project issues and plans
- Drives the software project throughout all phases of a general contract project up to and including the ramp-up phase
- Leads the software project to achieve the defined objectives (scope, time, cost)
- Performs FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) with the customer.
- Works alongside the customer, sales team, and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe, and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
- Is willing to travel, mainly within the Iberian area and also in EMEA.
Erfaringene og kunnskapene dine
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of software project management
- Knowledge of intralogistics and the supply chain industry is desirable
- Experience of agile project management
- Fluent Spanish
- Fluent English
Dette kan du forvente av oss
Swisslog gir deg muligheten til personlig videreutvikling samtidig som du jobber sammen med oss på vei mot et banebrytende mål: Å forandre fremtidens intralogistikk ved å skape en æra av robotbaserte og datastøttede løsninger, som sørger for fremragende effektivitet hos kundene. Vi er stolte av våre sveitsiske røtter, men mulighetene vi tilbyr, er verdensomspennende. Vi forventer ikke perfeksjon, men heller Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity og Competence (våre Core Values) fra alle medarbeiderne våre. Til gjengjeld gir vi deg sjansen til å være en del av drivkraften bak løsningene som forandrer fremtiden.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities.
Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly attractive Software Project Manager opportunity.