Systems Operations Site Manager
9 de junio de 2021
De un vistazo
Lo que harás con nosotros
- Manage the customer support contract throughout entire life cycle, to include design, offer, monitor, renew, reassess and upgrade.
- Provide guidance and oversight of technicians and mechanics and manage day to day operations.
- Direct and plan the daily, weekly, and monthly preventative and predictive maintenance inspections.
- Direct the activities of the shift leaders to ensure adherence to procedures, processes and performance related to the AS/RS.
- Direct and facilitate the training of shift leaders in respect to the Swisslog system.
- Enforce the adherence to safe operational conduct including but not limited to: lock-out-tag-out, confined space, walkway clearance and noise protection.
- Oversight of customer communication plan and execution; routinely seek feedback and use to improve customer satisfaction
- Periodically communicate customer status to the rest of WDS to ensure all may remain knowledgeable on customer growth, needs, and potential projects.
- Provide consultation to show the customer how our products may add value to their business. Maintain a thorough understanding of customer’s business, current and future. Promote modernization efforts among installed base
- Establish and maintain Customer Advocacy role. Develop strong relationship with customer
- Monitor budgeted revenue intake leveraging all necessary resources to meet budgetary goals
- Identify and capture Swisslog opportunities within installed base outside the scope of original project delivery
- Identify product quality issues that have major impact on contract costs, customer satisfaction and future product sales
- Champion the development of new or the improvement of existing service products based upon customer feedback and needs
- Divert crisis situations by proactive escalation of key customer issues to appropriate levels, including involvement of Swisslog technicians, individual business unit managers, and engineering design teams
- Manage spare parts inventory to ensure system availability while avoiding carrying excess inventory.
Lo que aportarás
B.A. /B.S. in Business or Engineering Management field or equivalent job experience.
2 years’ experience as a manager
2 years as part of a Service team or service product sales
Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Supply chain management (fundamental understanding);
- Products, applications, and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry
- Small P&L management or financial management skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Attention to Detail;
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog te ofrece la oportunidad de desarrollarte personalmente mientras trabajas con nosotros en una misión pionera: cambiar el futuro de la intralogística creando una era de soluciones basadas en robots y datos que ofrezcan un valor excepcional al cliente. Estamos orgullosos de nuestras raíces suizas, pero las oportunidades que ofrecemos son mundiales. No esperamos perfección, pero sí Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity y Competence (nuestros valores fundamentales) por parte de todos nuestros empleados. A cambio, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de formar parte de la fuerza motriz de soluciones que cambian el futuro.