Controls Software Engineer (m/f/d)
5 de agosto de 2021
De un vistazo
Lo que harás con nosotros
- Your tasks as a Controls Software Engineer include the further development, modularisation and optimisation of PLC programs in the field of intralogistics.
- You will develop software modules including emulation of the hardware for in house testing.
- You carry out system tests as well as the validation of developments to achieve product maturity
- You create technical requirement analyses and system specifications as well as interface descriptions for upstream and downstream subsystems and host systems.
- In addition, you support the commissioning processes and coordinate the coordination between customers, subsystems and suppliers
Lo que aportarás
- Your basis is a degree in automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering or electrical/automation engineering technician
- You already have experience in software development with structured text or with hardware-related high-level languages such as C, C++ or C#.
- You are also familiar with test-driven development and the modelling of dynamic systems.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Visualstudio, TwinCat3 and bus systems such as EtherCAT, Profinet and Asi and have initial experience in vertical integration (MQTT/OPCUA).
- You are interested in the fields of intralogistics, robotics or palletising systems and already have initial hardware experience with frequency converters, drives, drive technology, sensors and control cabinets.
Swisslog te ofrece la oportunidad de desarrollarte personalmente mientras trabajas con nosotros en una misión pionera: cambiar el futuro de la intralogística creando una era de soluciones basadas en robots y datos que ofrezcan un valor excepcional al cliente. Estamos orgullosos de nuestras raíces suizas, pero las oportunidades que ofrecemos son mundiales. No esperamos perfección, pero sí Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity y Competence (nuestros valores fundamentales) por parte de todos nuestros empleados. A cambio, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de formar parte de la fuerza motriz de soluciones que cambian el futuro.
What does Swisslog offer specifically in the Controls world:
- Swisslog is going down the path of virtual commissioning, so that in the near future the entire logic of a system can be tested in-house and only the hardware-related components are commissioned on site.
- The Controls Development Center operates in all 3 time zones, so the position demands and gives the greatest flexibility in terms of working hours and location, with an average of 70-60% regular annual working hours possible in the office.
- The Control Development Center takes on tasks that often involve breaking new ground - the ideal place for engineers looking for challenges.
- As Swisslog, we not only automate our customers' logistics processes, we also automate our own engineering and configuration processes. For this purpose, Swisslog develops applications for internal use with future-driving technologies and concepts such as Cutting Edge, Digital Twin, Machine learning and AI.