Dynamic conveyors for greater warehouse efficiency
With its flexible design, the ProMove pallet conveyor can be configured to meet a wide range of requirements for automated pallet transportation.
It can be used in temperatures from -30°C to 50° C.
ProMove conveyors can carry loads up to 1,500 kg, and up to a total of 4,500kg with three loads on one longer element. This means that fewer elements need to be used to build a system, and fewer elements mean less investment cost and less maintenance.
Movie: Rusta uses the ProMove pallet conveyor system in its distribution center
ProMove is highly reliable due to its rigid, design and the gentle load handling is made possible by the use of its compact starter concept. Possible configurations include a high capacity conveyor system to feed an automated pallet warehouse.
ProMove is delivered as a complete set of assembled elements. Sensors and motors are pre-wired and each element is pre-tested for fast installation and commissioning.
What makes Swisslog’s ProMove so unique?
- Compact conveyors with reduced energy consumption and configurations adaptable to your warehousing needs.
- Compact design fits into tight layouts. High strength thanks to the structure of the conveyor sides.
- Ability to adapt system elements for specific projects.
- High efficiency motors (Standard SS-EN 60034-30-1) with adjustable speed.
- Motor sizes are adapted to each project to suit the actual load weight, friction and required throughput.
- Unique drive technique that ramps speed up and down to help keep loads stable. This technology also optimizes energy consumption, reduces wear and prolongs the service life of the transporter.
- Rigid construction allows long distance between legs for easy cleaning of floors.
- Flexible software module for a smart integration and optimal material flow.
What if you could increase throughput and reduce costs at the same time? That is exactly what Rusta did using ProMove