Optimize automated transport through validation
Come validation time, there’s a better way than testing systems with samples from your patients (or colleagues).
In traditional chemical validation, you take a certain number of blood samples, transport one set by foot and another by PTS, then analyze and compare them against each other. Now there is a simpler way to know if your samples and medications are transported safely – with the TransCheck Validation Service.
With technical validation through TransCheck, you can cost-effectively optimize automated transport of sensitive samples (blood, oncology samples, etc.) that can be affected by excessive vibration.
- Reduce costs associated with chemical validation
- Relieve the ethical concerns of conventional chemical validation with human blood samples (90% reduction in actual samples needed)
- Measure physical parameters like g-forces, jolts, temperature, speed and vibrations
- Identify any necessary system improvements
- Evaluate transport quality for internal quality management
- Support the accreditation (and annual revalidation) of medical laboratories to ISO 15189