March 28, 2023
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Make an impact
- Review, advise, and negotiate contract terms daily with internal and external stakeholders to limit Swisslog liability, create clarity, preserve rights, and maximize efficiency.
- Advise regarding commercial compliance policies such as but not limited to privacy, import/export, bribery, modern slavery, data security, FOSS licensing, and intellectual property.
- Identify and analyze project risks and opportunities and educate project manager workforce on legal risk and risk mitigation in project sales, delivery, and customer support.
- Advise and mentor sales functions in the business, review and standardize vendor and other supply chain contracts.
- Advise Human Resources and Safety departments as requested on issues including EEOC, OSHA, and employment related claims.
- Manage external counsel and e-discovery in litigation and litigation business strategy.
- Refine and improve contract templates and sales proposals.
- Preserve Swisslog rights under contracts and ensure proper notices are provided. Educate workforce on development of evidence to support claims against project subcontractors and owners.
- Manages regional tasks related to liens, bonds, guarantees, and comfort letters.
- Assist with management of corporate governance.
- Develop training materials and courses.
- Manage insurance claims and insurance applications.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance at all times and promotes a positive image of the Swisslog Organization.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and management, and, as needed with client leadership and personnel. Understand and anticipate departmental needs and corporate matters; delivers high quality service and results.
- Manages legal reporting systems and works with legal staff on state specific licensing requirements.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Bring to the team
| Knowledge and Background Requirements: |
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.