How Frozen Food Automation Can Tackle Global Supply Chain Challenges
REGISTER NOW: 1 Sept 2022 9am EDT (Eastern Standard) // 2pm BST // 3pm CET // 5pm GST (Dubai)
Skyrocketing energy prices and the pressing need for greater environmental sustainability mean reducing energy consumption in the frozen food supply chain has never been more urgent. But how?
Discover how Green Logistics and other leading global logistics players have leveraged automation to supercharge the sustainability and efficiency of their frozen food warehouses. Join our global solutions team as we explore how to tackle the biggest issues facing today’s global food supply chain.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Challenges facing the global food supply chain beyond the current crisis in Ukraine
- Innovative solutions available for the frozen food supply chain
- Green Logistics: How automation makes the difference for frozen food warehousing
- How leading global logistics players have reduced energy consumption and increased efficiency
- Timo Landener, Swisslog Innovation Manager
- Alessandro Brusatori, Swisslog Solution Design Expert for Deep Freeze Warehousing
- Heinz Ennen, Head of Business Development, Swisslog EMEA
- Tim Mosier, Sales Director, Swisslog Americas