May 12, 2022
Make an impact
- Create sound technical solutions which optimize proposals submitted to clients using knowledge of AutoCAD systems 2D/3D; MS Office (PPT, Excel, Access); and project, risk and quality management; cost estimation and financial analysis; developing technical proposals and request for proposals; logistic and supply chain management; and modelling and simulation
- Develop subcontractor bid specifications in conjunction with other personnel and the Engineering Team
- Serve as the primary customer contact along with Account Manager during proposal
- Develop proposal plans to meet due dates
- Conduct cost engineering analysis and throughput analysis
- Coordinate and assist in the development of proposal concepts and alternates
- Develop solutions that reduce costs over the base bid and coordinate suppliers including developing requests for proposals (RFPs), answering and documenting responses to questions, and reviewing offers for a variety of products to ensure compliance with system performance and quality standards
Bring to the team
- Master of Science in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or other closely related field, or Bachelor's plus five years of progressive engineering experience, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD systems 2D/3D; MS Office (PPT, Excel, Access); Project management; Risk management; Quality management; Cost estimation and Financial Analysis; Developing technical proposals & Request for Proposals; Logistic & Supply Chain Management; Modelling & Simulation.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.