Senior Logistic Consultant
February 10, 2022
Make an impact
- Supports Account and Sales Managers as consultant/sales support in the sales phase to provide solutions
- Supports the Systems Engineering department (proposal group) in creating solutions and write parts (functional description & data chapters) for ROM, budget and firm bid documents
- Lead and execute consulting and design services together with sales responsible and technical staff. Focus will be on Consumer Goods whenever possible and prospects available.
- Design warehouse/distribution center alternatives, specifies requirements, creates layouts and material flow diagrams, and develops cost estimates for solution alternatives and do financial models for comparison purposes
- Creates project documentation and develops presentations for the results of the study to senior management of customers.
- Interfaces with data analysts (can be own analysis as well), CAD operators, other consultants and engineers, international consultants, account and sales manager and external sources
Bring to the team
Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain/logistics and or automated material handling industry
Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and project management software.
Be able to draw rough outlined solutions in a CAD system )AutoCAD), SketchUp or similar program.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.