December 8, 2022
To be successful as an integration engineer, the candidate has to be capable of developing an understanding of the functionality of the various equipment system that run distribution centers and warehouses. The candidate should keep abreast of developments in their field and outside of their discipline. Exceptional integration engineers should constantly be upskilling themselves and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Make an impact
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and technicians of the various disciplines that are involved in the projects.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, and clients.
- Capable of developing and maintaining technical documentation
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering.
- Proficiency in E-Plan and/or AutoCad is essential.
- Knowledge and proficiency in other CAD systems, such as E-Plan is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Being able to understand wholistically the co-relation between the mechanical, electric, controls and software systems.
- Capable of understanding customer’s operational processes and integrate it within the design effort.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Superb creativity, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-confidence.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.