Global Helpdesk Manager
January 30, 2023
Newport News, VA, USA
Make an impact
- Be passionate about Customer Service, care deeply and show a positive attitude in all circumstances.
- Build and maintain a high performing and motivated team with a positive team culture by hiring, developing and retaining good people.
- Foster a team community in which your team is committed to each other and to the pursuit of the common goal to serve our customers.
- Plan and conduct performance appraisals of GHD and Problem Managers. Administer training, disciplinary action, raises, bonuses, and promotions as appropriate.
- Responsible for SLA adherence across customer base.
- Standardize SLA concepts.
- Analyze performance of GHD as a whole and Problem Management to verify we are providing world class support to our clients by documenting resolutions, identify problem areas, and devising and delivering solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Develop the vision, strategy and execution plan for the Global Help Desk and Problem Management.
- Coordinate strategy and execution plan with other CS departments and Business Units.
- Develop and manage the budget for the GHD and Problem Management.
- Solicit and analyse customer feedback on fulfilment of support contract obligations.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement actions based on client feedback and internal data analysis.
- Foster positive relationships with client management teams.
- Support sales resources in the negotiation of support contracts.
- Establish and maintain Customer Advocacy role. Develop strong relationship with customers.
Bring to the team
- B.S. in Business or Computer Science, Software Information, or equivalent job experience.
- 6 years of experience as a Manager dealing with in person and remote direct reports.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit.
- A high degree of organizational and time management skills and excellent verbal/ written communications skills is required.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Supply chain management (fundamental understanding).
- Products, applications, and experience in the warehouse or factory automation industry.
- Small P&L management or financial management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.