CAD Designer - Engineering & Procurement
March 18, 2022
Make an impact
Bring to the team
- AS Degree in Drafting and Design or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Specialized courses in drafting, design, and engineering practices.
- Experience in AutoCAD creating technical drawings and/or Plant layouts of equipment.
- Basic understanding of Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels to enable quick establishment of credibility and development of a loyal and cohesive team.
- Available for working outside the 8 AM to 5 PM window when required.
- Expert in AutoCAD and the ability to create Technical Drawings.
- SolidWorks experience is a plus but not required.
- Application knowledge of Automated Material Handling Equipment such as AS/RS, Pallet and case conveyors, monorails, robotics
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.