Business Analyst (f/m/d)
April 22, 2022
The Corporate Solution Development team is a competence center that is providing internal engineering and consulting services. Their primary customer is the Corporate Solution Center which their team is part of. As such they are supporting the Corporate Solution Owners with their expertise during the development of standardized solutions. The team’s secondary customer is the Global Strategic Account team which is concerned with large and complex global sales projects. There, the Corporate Solution Development team either runs design projects themselves or enables the less experienced regional sales and engineering teams with their expertise.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – the Business Analyst role is an entry level role with the option to further develop into a full scope logistics operations consultant, solutions designer or strategic solution owner.
Please note that this is a remote working position. You can be working from any location in Poland with occasional visits to our office(s).
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You will support the senior designers and solution owners with data analysis, requirements management, system design, documentation and world-wide roll-out of highly automated logistics solutions.
- You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, manipulating and summarizing customer data.
- You will gather requirements and verifying data analysis results with senior designers.
- Furthermore, you will support the development of components of solution blueprints including documentation, tools and trainings.
- You will conclude knowledge transfer to the regional teams.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed ad Master’s Degree in one of the following fields: Logistics, Mathematics, Data science or Business Engineering.
- You come equipped with 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Consultant, Logistics Operations Manager.
- You have gained some experience in Intra-Logistics operations (e.g. retail distribution, online order fulfilment), Automated Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Management Software.
- You have the Know-how in analysis and manipulation of large data sets and knowledge of developing Excel models (ROI, Flow, Stock) as well as technical documentation.
- Your ability to structure complex information combined with great communication skills is one of your strengths.
- You are proficient in English in a business environment.
- You are a great team player with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.