Trainee Program for Controls Project Manager
- A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company
- Explore the lifecycle of controls software from concept to project realization and up to customer service
- Training events in Asia, America & Europe with other program members
- Develop your practical skills in embedded programming, cyber physics and integrated automation
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus distance learning
- Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
- Attractive job after successful completion of the program.
- Your basis is a completed technical course of study or further training as a technician with work experience
- In addition, you have professional experience in the handling of projects, ideally in plant and control engineering
- Knowledge of intralogistics is desirable
- You convince through a confident appearance paired with strong communication skills, as well as a performance-oriented approach
- You are also fluent in German and English and have a good command of the following languages
- Your profile will be rounded off by a willingness to travel, also in an international environment.
What we offer
Swisslog is a company with people at the heart of the organisation, that encourages the development of colleagues to help them achieve their full potential. With more than 2,700 employees located in over 25 countries, we promote cross-cultural training and development. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include: