28 February 2023
We are seeking a dedicated Solution Designer that will take technical responsibility for the concept and detailed design in consulting studies and sales projects as well as submitted fixed price proposals to customers. The successful candidate will liaise with internal resources such as system engineering, Software solution architects, PLC control specialists, as well as external potential sub-suppliers, to produce high quality concepts and detailed designs. The focus will be to support the understanding of customer requirements and business needs and develop the most appropriate solutions to our potential customers.
Make an impact
- You are able to analyze the business data (logistics planning) of our customers, identify existing problems or opportunities and effectively convert them into solutions.
- You will create solutions layouts through 2- and 3D visualization tools such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- You use your knowledge of trends and drivers in our customer industries to evaluate the best concept and create the special added value for our customers.
- You can easily create concepts, including material flow diagrams, layout planning, investment and FTE calculations, and present them.
- You act as a leader in front of the customer in terms of solution and technical aspects.
Bring to the team
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a technical subject - Electronics, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Systems engineering or Logistics.
- You have experience working with CAD & Sketching Tools with a strong emphasis on data analysis and innovative thinking.
- In addition, you have experience in working with projects (preferably intralogistics warehouses).
- You are passionate about Design Engineering and have an general interest in intralogistics and technology.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
The successful candidate is experienced and expresses confidence in communication with internal and external stakeholders. You have strong collaborations skills, used to take initiative and sets high standards for your work. We also believe that you enjoy working with customers, building strong & lasting relationships and focusing on customer needs and satisfaction.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.