13 December 2022
We are seeking a dedicated candidate to step into the role of Service Coordinator located in our Nordic Headquarters in Partille. As a Service Coordinator you will ensure availability at our Swisslog Nordic customers through preventive and reactive workforce planning. You will be the interface between our Field Service Engineers and our Field Service Managers. The key responsibility of this position is to ensure efficient personnel deployment, and resource planning, aiming for smooth internal operations and high customer satisfaction.
Make an impact
- You ensure that all Service Agreements are managed effectively and planned according to customer expectations and specific terms.
- You will consistently work towards high customer satisfaction, through your behavior, results and mindset. You prioritize tasks from a customer perspective and business condition.
- You will also be responsible for administrative tasks such as documentation, such as reports, checklists, maintenance reports and invoice verifications.
- You will aim to reach the departments goals in terms of performance, deadlines, costs and results through constructive cooperation and clear communication.
- In this position you will have contact with many stakeholders, supporting them in the area of planning and coordination for the realization phase of projects.
- You will be involved in people management activities, such as resource planning, coordination and performance management.
Bring to the team
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications.
- Fluent language skills in written and oral in Swedish and English.
- Knowledge of CMMS (computerized maintenance management system).
- We would consider it desirable if you have been working with intralogistics systems, knowledge of Sales Force (CMMS) and if you have experience of certificate in Safety & Health regulations.
- Experience from working with Service Customers.
- Commercial or technical (electrical/ mechanical) basic training, can be an advantage.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.