Resident Engineer based at ASDA IDC, Lutterworth
Location: ASDA IDC, Lutterworth
05 July 2021
Make an impact
This is a unique opportunity to strengthen a successful team for which you must be able to demonstrate considerable capability and evidence of success in your field.
The successful candidate must deliver all aspects of the engineering service within key KPI guidelines with a team of multi-disciplined Engineers and Engineering Support Operatives.
Bring to the team
- Good all-round engineering skills, Electrical and Mechanical
- Technical fault finding to component failure
- Fully conversant will schematic drawings
- Carry out automated equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Experience in PLC systems (S5, S7, safety PLCs)
- Experience working on automation including pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyor, light goods conveyor, shuttle systems and monorail
- Experience of robotics
Candidates must be flexible, are able to work at height and work a rotation of 12-hour shifts.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy including:
▪A great working environment
▪Working with advanced technologies
▪Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪Empowerment & project ownership
▪Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪Hands on training & skills development
▪Domestic and international career opportunities.