Trainee Recruitment Assistant
15 September 2022
Working as part of our #HR with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- As a recruitment intern, you will be sourcing candidates on a daily basis.
- You communicate with our applicants and answer initial questions.
- You schedule and coordinate telephone, video-based and face-to-face interviews.
- You maintain the candidate profiles in our applicant management system.
- You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Managers and HR.
Bring to the team
- You are enthusiastic, have organizational talent and enjoy independent and structured work.
- You are a team player, sociable and confident in dealing with MS Office products.
- A secure way of expressing texts in e-mails, letters and job advertisements round off your profile.
- Driving licence is essential.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪A great working environment
▪Working with advanced technologies
▪Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪Hands on training & skills development