Project Purchasing Manager EMEA
06 January 2023
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog are currently seeking a Project Purchasing Manager based at our Redditch head office with hybrid working available.
Make an impact
The function is responsible for the complete procurement process of sub-systems and services related to Swisslog project execution, achieving the targets of quality, cost, delivery time. To be effective the role requires participation in the overall value-chain from Sales to Realisation to Customer Service. Purchasing of subsystems and services can be racks, building equipment, Conveyors, Cranes, Robotics, special machinery, electrical and mechanical assembly, various HW & SW Automation supplies.
Bring to the team
- Several years of working experience in Industrial Purchasing as a Purchasing Manager or Senior Buyer
- Working experience in international and cross functional project teams
- SAP knowledge (focus in MM and PP)
- Higher national diploma in Purchasing
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Good knowledge of contract regulations
- Good negotiation skills
- Good and proven knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary with performance related bonus
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologiesEncourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities