Join our Swisslog team for our Vectura Site Tours
See first-hand our Vectura technology in action
Join our Swisslog experts on Thursday 20th February for site tours at both Coca-Cola Amatil and Blum sites to see our Vectura crane technology in action. Spaces are limited with registration closing Friday 14th February 2020. To register please fill in your details at the bottom of this page and a Swisslog representative will be in contact with you to confirm your registration. Due to the high demand of these site tours please note that only 20 people will be able to join our site tour.
- When? Thursday 20th February 2020
- Time? 10am-1pm (please arrive 15 mins prior for registration)
- Locations? Coca-Cola Amatil and Blum sites (Sydney)
- Registrations Close? Friday 14th February
What will you gain?
- A chance to see over 50 years of Vectura technology in action and interactive learning session
- A better understanding of how Australian businesses such as Blum have chosen a modular automation strategy and expanded an existing high-bay ASRS site
- Knowledge of how a large warehouse operation such as Coca-Cola Amatil with significant pallet and distribution operations have automated with Swisslog
- An opportunity to speak directly with our consultation team about your specific warehouse requirements
Any questions about the site visits?
Please email email@example.com or call (02) 9869 5900