Your focus will be on delivering high quality and efficient troubleshooting of development applications across Australia and New Zealand.
27 September 2021
Make an impact
- Deliver defined parts of a project, including update of specifications, module design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house and on-site), and documentation.
- Develop applications based on Java JEE, Web and Oracle PL/SQL technologies embedded into the company’s product frameworks.
- Development includes frontend and backend solutions and testing the software in accordance with design requirements and test plans based on the functional specifications.
- Resolve software support incidents within defined SLA’s agreed with local CS Support Department heads.
- Identify root cause issues with live operational sites and develop permanent solutions to aid continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of software trackers, but highlighting defects within support incidents and ensures those are resolved.
- Implement minor change orders for installed base solutions.
- Available for support outside of office hours (based on escalations) & participate in regular meetings with the implementation team.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- JAVA (version 1.8 or later) Programming.
- JUnit and Test Driven Development.
- Some years of experience with software development.
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
- Has knowledge in programming Java SE & EE business (backend) and web applications (frontend).
- Is knowledgeable with OO principles and techniques (Java architectures, design patterns).
- Holds knowledge about test driven development, preferably based on JUnit and Mockito.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.